Flying Pigs is an iPhone/Android arcade game where player has to feed the pig to make it more bouncy and heavy.
Beat the high score, feed only with fat food, vegetables are no good for this pig.
1) Prototyping and asset creation – whole game will be prototyped to define the design and game play mechanics. There will be no place holder within the prototype so all the artwork can be transferred straight into iPhone and Android.
2) Main development – when design and art are completed, main development will start where game will be ported into iPhone and Android devices.
Currently game is in the middle of phase 1. I have working and playable prototype and significant part of art assets.
What’s in the prototype at the moment:
- game starts
- initial jump button which measures the when is the right moment to jump.
- Balloons destruction.
- Food eating
- Getting fat
- mechanic of getting fat and bouncing more.
What’s next to implement:
- distance and points calculation.
- Pick ups/coins
- balance bounce and flying
- extend level design
- add more ramps
- Additional artwork